***COME & VISIT US AT ONE OF OUR OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 3-6PM***
Who we are…
A collection of private members’ clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role ...
We are recruiting for a Floor Supervisor to support the Housekeeping team while ensuring the highest level of cleanliness throughout the House.
You will mainly be busy with:
- Assisting with the administrative and organizational management of the department
- Being the direct contact person for housekeeping employees on the floor
- Performing daily spot checks throughout all facilities to ensure highest levels of cleanliness and maintenance standards
- Reporting and recording lacks immediately to the according Department Heads
- Guiding daily on-the-job-trainings of internal and external employees to ensure full compliance with set standards
We are looking for you when you have:
- the ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- a Customer-oriented and friendly approach
- English language skills on a communicative level
- Great attention to detail
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screenings