Who we are…
A collection of private members’ clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role ...
We are currently looking for passionate Barbacks to support the daily operations in our Bars, as part of our Italian restaurant ‘Cecconi's’ and our member’s club. In this position you will be mainly responsible to assist our bartenders while ensuring a constantly fully replenished bar for a smooth flow of operations.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Ensuring that the bar is constantly fully replenished and equipped with the needed mise-en-place
- Preparing garnishes, refilling ice, ensuring correct recycling of bottles and waste
- Maintaining cleanliness of all bar areas
We are looking for you when you have:
- Experience of around 1-2 years in a similar position
- Good manners, communicative, flexible and reliable
- Good knowledge of English
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screenings