Beautician/ Spa Attendant (0-hour)
***COME & VISIT US AT ONE OF OUR OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 3-6PM***
Who we are…
A collection of private members’ clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
Cowshed has evolved into a holistic range of products and treatments, all bound together through our continued use of natural botanicals, containing the highest quality essential oils.
You won't find any whale music or clanging cymbals - instead, we prefer a more home from home sociable vibe, where you can relax and unwind with friends and make new ones too.
We offer a full range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, facials and body massage to cellulite busting scrubs, our spas are the perfect place to go for an indulgent and rejuvenating experience. You can also enjoy a glass of Prosecco and tasty treats from our farm house style cafés.
The Role ...
We are recruiting a enthusiastic and proactive Cowshed Beautician on a 0-hours contract for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
You will be mostly busy with:
- To ensure that the client receives the highest standard of spa treatment
- To deal with guests requests and queries in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure that clients are comfortable and at ease with the facilities that the spa offers
- Manage the treatment room standards (constantly checking to ensure that they are being maintained to the prescribed hygiene standards, maintaining health and safety)
- Assist the Spa Manager in the daily operations of the Spa i.e. inventory of professional products, cleanliness of all areas, linen control
We are looking for you if you are:
- Have 1-2 year experience in a similar environment
- Have a background in the retail or beauty industry
- Are up to date with health and well-being trends throughout the World
- Offer excellent customer service
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screenings